A few weeks ago I received the February mystery DIY box from Darby Smart. I can't even begin to describe how excited I was once I saw the project inside. Unfortunately, I had to wait a few weeks until I went home before I could finally test it out. My dorm room has awful lighting and what's the sense of doing a fun project if you can take pictures and share it on the blog??
This project was pretty quick and easy. What's simpler than ink blot coasters? But it was so much fun! In the box there were four tiles and three different colors of ink to work with, along with the extra supplies. The box comes with simple, easy to follow instructions, so you can right to your project.
Of course, this was the perfect opportunity to take plenty of pictures! Here are a few pics from my instagram before, during, and after the project:
![]() |
| Instagram:Before |
![]() |
| Instagram: During |
![]() |
| Instagram: After |
| I love how vibrant these colors are |
Each month a new DIY mystery box comes out, but you have to act fast because there's only a limited supply. Be sure to check out the rest of the awesome projects on Darby Smart.
Have you ever received any of the DIY boxes? Which project did you do? Share your photos and thoughts in the comments below!



No comments:
Post a Comment