Friday

Pacsun Swimwear

I don't think I could ever find the words to express just how happy I am that school is nearly finished. Finally summer is coming. Today is the first of a series of warm days that we're supposed to have up here in New York. After weeks of rainy, chilly weather I am so ready to finally put away my winter clothes. 

Of course this means I've been doing a lot of online shopping (read: drooling over clothes I can't have). What are my favorite items this season? Gladiator sandals, beach pants, and maxi dresses. What goes along with beach pants and sandals? Swimwear. 

One of my favorite places to shop for days at the beach is Pacsun. Season after season their selection gets better and better! Thankfully, this weekend Pacsun is having a sale! Use the code SWIM30 to get 30% off swimwear.

Here are some of my favorites this season:


 One Two Three Four Five Six 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop