Friday

Friday Favorites

So I have been crazy busy all week trying to stay on top of my work for my online class. A whole semester in six weeks is not easy, even if you're only taking one class. I've been teaching myself entire chapters in three days, writing a paper, and participating in class discussions. Crazy. After those three days are over, the next chapter starts. You could say I'm a little overwhelmed.

So here are five, fun, non school related things that I'm loving this week:

1. Orange is the New Black 

I know, I know I'm way behind on this, but after running out of shows to watch on Netflix I thought I'd give it a try. Well, within a week of starting it I was all caught up and ready for season two when it came on Netflix last week! What a world that we live in that the entire second season comes out in just one day... In true Netflix tradition it's all ready for binge-watching, so who's already finished the second season?

2. The Night Circus

I'm only halfway through this magical story, but I'll be sure to post a review when I'm finished. After spending over a week on the first 100 pages alone (super slow moving), it has become quite the page turner since then. I definitely recommend picking up a copy if you'd like to escape into a world filled with magic rather than vampires and zombies.

3. Gladiator Sandals 

I have no idea what it is about these shoes that I love so much, but I am dying to get a pair! I have quite a few dresses in my closet that would definitely look good with a pair in brown or black. Obviously, these aren't everyday shoes so I definitely need to carefully plan out when I wear those outfits. I really love this pair:
Schutz Womens Lina Lace Up Sandal Schutz Womens Lina Lace Up Sandal
Brazilian leather lace-up gladiator sandals with elegant gold capped heels and leather soles. By Schutz


What do you think about this trend?

4. Free People Dresses

I have so much love in my heart for the carefree, bohemian style of Free People. Seriously, if I could shop at only one store for the rest of this stage of my life this would definitely be it. Here are a few of my favorites below:

Free People Womens FP ONE Elise Pintuck Mini Dress Free People Womens FP ONE Elise Pintuck Mini Dress
Easy and effortless crinkly crepe mini dress with pintuck pleated bodice and flowy skirt. Semi-sheer constructed with two layers of soft cotton a low back and a raw hem. Adjustable straps. FP One is an exclusive collection made with love from India. Defined by bold embellishments and natural-feeling fabrics the collection brings a modern twist to old world techniques.







Free People Womens Fitted With Daisies Dress Free People Womens Fitted With Daisies Dress
Texturized fit-n-flare tank mini dress with daisy chain cutout detailing around waist. Zips up the back.


Free People Womens Off the Shoulder Dress Free People Womens Off the Shoulder Dress
Flowy and feminine off-the-shoulder dress with an elastic band on the cuffs. Tie around the waist for more definition. American made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop