
One of my favorite parts of spring is finally getting to wear dresses and bold colors and patterns again. Another favorite? Finally being able to wear the dresses I bought from the Lily Pulitzer sales last year. Of course, walking into a store full of Lily puts me in a great mood, but the prices? Not so much. Luckily, there's an awesome new Lily and Target Collaboration coming on April 19th!
There are designs exclusive to this collection that will be available for a college budget friendly price. Everything from dresses, bikinis, and rompers, to wine glasses and pillows. It's the perfect way to finish the school year.
While the collaboration was announced a while ago, we can finally see individual items and prices featured on the site. All of the designs can be seen in action in a very true to Lily scene depicted in the interactive Lookbook. It's so fun to play around with. See all these great designs in action and start picking out what you'll want to buy on April 19th!
Learn more about the collection by searching #LilyforTarget
What are your favorites from the collection?
I love the LilyxTarget collection! The whole stupid controversy over it makes me SO sad that people can be that way. I mean come on, it's a DRESS!
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting! I totally agree, it's not a big deal at all. I actually really love the stuff they have.
ReplyDelete