Tuesday

5 Reasons to Use Tumblr

tumblr.themermaidlifestyleblog.com

My tumblr


Tumblr is basically a way to create your own fashion magazine. You can collect thousands of images to reblog, and later scroll through anytime you need a mood booster, or some new outfit ideas.


1. Fashion Inspiration

Don't know what to wear on the first nice day of the semester? Scroll through tumblr to find outfit ideas for the new season.

2. DIY Ideas

There's no better place to find images of perfect table settings and handcrafted party invitations. You can find just about anything to base your DIY crafts on.

3. Travel Ideas

In case you ever needed a reason to travel or a location, you can guarantee that just a few minutes scrolling through your newsfeed (if you follow the right blogs *cough* mine) will be all you need for a little inspiration to plan your next getaway.

4. Escape 

Stuck in the library for hours right before finals? Scrolling through your dashboard filled with tropical photos will definitely get your mind off of campus for a while.

5. Study Breaks

Reward yourself every half hour to catch up on new posts and update your queue between chapters.

4 comments:

  1. Love this! I used to use Tumblr all of the time but don't use it anymore. I have to get back on it!

    xo,
    Lauren Ashley
    www.thefashionistasdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting! I stopped using mine for a few months too, but now I'm just getting back into it. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything that is in favour of Tumblr is always the best thing ever haha. You pretty much listed all the reasons why I love it. I also love seeing fangraphics - it's so awesome to see creativity just emerging on the platform (:

    With Love, Fatema | creativeinthearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tumblr looks like a dream but I keep telling myself I don't need anymore social media accounts to distract me. I will probably cave and make one eventually! Maybe over summer when I don't have to worry about school :)

    ReplyDelete

Shop