Thursday

Spring Break To Do List


Spring break is almost here! One more hour of class tomorrow at 1:30 and after that I am free for a whole week! After all the assignments and midterms in the past two weeks my brain is about to explode and I am so ready for a break. 

Rather than just jumping into my break without a plan, I decided to make a list of things I want to do. Normally when I have a break from school I make a giant list of a million different things that I want to accomplish completing ignoring the fact that they'll never get done. So this time I made a list of fun, yet productive ways to fill my time:

1) Blog~ Well of course this is on the list. It'll be so nice to have more time and resources to make even better blog posts. I have been dying to take some good pictures and mix up my posts for a bit. Hopefully I can keep up with my daily posting routine! 

2) Run~ Yes there's a gym at school. Yes, it has a perfectly decent track. Yes, there are multiple tread mills available to use. No, I don't go there often. I'm not exaggerating when I say I have been to the gym once this semester, and it's not because I don't like to exercise. Unfortunately the problem with going to a small school is that the gym is also small. But just because the gym is small doesn't mean it's not always pretty much packed. 


3) Eat healthier~ My diet at school is awful. It consists of a granola bar to get me through the day, dinner later on, and then constant snacking until I go to bed. Ugh. (Not to mention the pieces of chocolate every few hours, oops). It'll be nice to eat food that actually tastes good and is healthy. Just thinking of what I ate today makes me want to cry. 

4) Read~ The thought of having hours and hours free to just read a book makes me so happy. Regardless of the fact that I'm only taking fifteen hours of class and multiplying that by approximately two hours to account for study/homework time during the week still leaves me with free time, I never get to read. By the time I finish reading for class I can hardly stomach the sight of a book, even if it is just for fun!

5) Paint~ Despite the fact that I have paint and canvases in my room here at school, I hardly ever paint. Mainly because my room is way too tiny. Where would I put a drying canvas? Also, my desk is so messy that it would be nearly impossible to clear enough space. On top of that my room is horribly dark, stuffy, and completely uninspiring. Not a good place for creativity. 

What are your plans for spring break?? 

Leave your answer in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop