March was the first time that I have ever participated in "Love in a Box", a blog swap run by Kimberly from Kimberly's Chronicle and Megan from Lush to Blush. Basically, you're paired with another blogger who joined the blog swap for the month. You spend most of the month getting to know each other and picking out cool items to send them and at the end of the month you send them a package. Cool, right?
This month, I was paired with Emma from Its Emma Elise. She's a blogger from the sunny state of Florida. It was so fun getting to know her throughout the month, it turns out that we have a lot in common. From playing lacrosse to loving Fitzgerald, we had plenty to talk about!
I'm not very good at makeup. My daily routine consists of eyeliner and mascara, just the basics. I can't wait to mix up my routine with these pretty eye shadow pencils. I love that there are directions on the box and they're super easy to use!
I love that Emma included some blogger, organizational necessities. You can bet that I'll be using this planner to keep on top of blogging this summer. Also, these magnets are absolutely perfect for hanging up reminders!
This pretty stationary has inspired me to buy some of my own!
Check out the March link up to see what other bloggers received here.


No comments:
Post a Comment