Friday

Splash of Color

Today was truly the beginning of spring. It was 64 degrees outside and sunny, not bad for upstate New York in April. I was so excited to break out  my flip flops for the first time this year. What an awesome way to spend the beginning of the weekend. Sitting outside in the quad with a good book and plenty of friends. 

Unfortunately, by 3 the sun was hidden behind the clouds, and just a few minutes later it started to rain.  So the ground is soaked and there's mud everywhere. It's beyond depressing. So now my flip flops are dirty and my light blue jeans have mud splatters. 

All of this gross, but standard April weather, reminded me that I need a better umbrella. Of course, there are 9000 options online, but finding the perfect umbrella that matches most of your outfits can be difficult. You can go with a basic black, but where's the fun in that?

In the midst of my online shopping (aka browsing and crying from the prices) I found this gem: 



How cool is this umbrella from the MoMA store?! 

 Starry Night Umbrella


I think I might be in love with this umbrella. Not only is the inside a gorgeous painting, but the outside is navy blue so it still matches almost everything! This is definitely on my spring wish list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop