Emma at Its Emma Elise tagged me in her post, here. This T.M.I. tag involves answering the questions and then picking new bloggers!
Here are my answers:
Here are my answers:
1. What are you wearing?

Now that it's finally close to 60 at school, I can stop wearing sweaters and winter jackets everyday. In celebration of the warm weather, I am wearing: jeans, brown riding boots, a light chambray shirt over a black tank top, and a scarf.
2. Do you have any tattoos?
No, and I never will!
3. Do you have any piercings?
None of those either. I'm way too much of a baby for that.
4. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
I can be super slow, especially before class, so I give myself about an hour. When I've washed my hair the day before, and I don't have anywhere special to go, I can be ready in about 15 minutes.
5. How tall are you?
Around 5'5"
6. What is your zodiac sign?
Pisces, of course! The title of my blog is Mermaid Tales, my zodiac sign couldn't be anything but a fish!
7. What’s your favorite quote?
Oscar Wilde~ "You can never be overdressed or overeducated"
8. What is your OTP (one true pairing)?
Chuck and Blair (I have too much love for Gossip Girl)
9. What are your fears?
I have too many
10. What is your favorite TV show?
This is such a hard question, because I watch just watch Netflix for days. It's a tie between Bones and Gossip Girl (I know, I'm such a loser).
11. What is your favorite flavor of candy?
Chocolate! You can never have enough chocolate.
12. What is your favorite song?
Yellow Light ~ Of Monsters and Men
13. What’s the last song you sang out loud?
Wagon Wheel ~ Darius Rucker
14. Where is one place that you want to visit?
Paris (I'm so cliche)
Paris (I'm so cliche)
15. What’s your favorite color?
I can't decide on a shade, because I'm constantly changing my mind, but I love blue!
16. Have you ever been in a physical fight?
Like I said before, I'm a baby.
Here are the bloggers I chose:
Casey at Love and Waffles
Keep Calm and Blog On
Like I said before, I'm a baby.
Here are the bloggers I chose:
Casey at Love and Waffles
Keep Calm and Blog On
No comments:
Post a Comment