Memorial day is almost here. Even if you don't follow the white clothing rule (and who does?), you can still anticipate the holiday that marks the coming of summer and warmer weather. Who hasn't been dreaming of sun kissed skin and long days on the water? I certainly have.
What better color combination to don for the holiday and all of summer than navy and white? While I was browsing Shopbop this morning, I stumbled upon these Tory Burch beauties. Lucky for us, these bags are on sale! Unfortunately, the backpack isn't on sale in this print, but it is marked down in Leopard.
If you haven't figured it out by now, my absolute favorite accessory is definitely a stylish bag. Tote bags, crossbody bags, backpacks? Love, love, love. Nothing ties together an outfit better than the perfect handbag.
Last night at dinner my family was trying to choose a place to go for our vacation this summer. Of course, we never came to an agreement, but we're definitely bound to go somewhere. Regardless of the destination, I am already packing in my head. Other than sundresses, my top priority is always which bags should I bring along?
Well this backpack is perfect as a carry on and for walking around a city. While this tote is perfect for beach days and shopping. And of course, I could definitely find an excuse to use this wallet as well. The wallet is perfect either in your bag or alone. All three of these are definitely on my wish list.
What bags are you currently lusting after?

No comments:
Post a Comment