As I was catching up on a few other blogger's posts for the #SummerBloggerChallenge I stumbled upon this fun challenge on Rebecca's blog. Although this challenge began in May, I decided to use it as a guide for my reading list this summer. Whichever categories I've completed I have listed in italics below!
Here's the challenge:
5 points: Freebie! Read any book that is at least 200 pages long. The Night Circus~ Erin Morgenstein (June 2014)
10 points: Read a book that was written before you were born.
10 points: Finish reading a book you couldn't finish the first time around. (You must have at least 150 pages left in the book to use it for this category.)
10 points: Read a book from the children’s section of the library or bookstore.
15 points: Read a book that is on The New York Times' Best Sellers List when you begin reading it.
15 points: Read a historical fiction book that does not take place in Europe. Lucky Us~ Amy Bloom (June 2014)
15 points: Read a book another blogger has already read for the challenge.
20 points: Read a book with “son(s),” “daughter(s)” or “child(ren)” in the title.
20 points: Read a book that was/will be adapted to film in 2014.
25 points: Read a book written by a blogger.
25 points: Read a biography, autobiography or memoir.
30 points: Read a pair of books with antonyms in the titles.

No comments:
Post a Comment