Happy Summer lovely readers! I'm so excited to be participating in the #SummerBloggerChallenge hosted by Charlotte at Velvet and Vinyls. Each week of the summer there will be a summer themed blog post prompt. This weeks theme is summer plans.
It almost seems strange to be writing about my plans for this summer when I have been home from school since the middle of May. Despite that, this post is certainly welcomed because summer does have a tendency to fly by faster than I can make a list of things to do! In effort to get the most out of this summer which happens to be my second to last before I enter the real world where summer breaks just do not exist, I am making a list of things I hope to do.
It almost seems strange to be writing about my plans for this summer when I have been home from school since the middle of May. Despite that, this post is certainly welcomed because summer does have a tendency to fly by faster than I can make a list of things to do! In effort to get the most out of this summer which happens to be my second to last before I enter the real world where summer breaks just do not exist, I am making a list of things I hope to do.
- Read: You can check out my list of things to read on the sidebar, follow my Pinterest board, or my Goodreads. As always, I would love to know what you're reading, so leave a comment below!
- Travel: I just bought this weekender bag and I can't wait to use it. Hopefully, there will be a little trip in my near future. Fingers crossed for Charleston, SC my all time favorite vacation spot.
- Finish my summer class: Finally, finally, finally the class ends this Friday. I can't tell you how excited I am to just relax without worrying about writing a new paper every three days.
- Smoothies: One thing I really miss at school is fruit. There's nothing better than coming home for the summer to a refrigerator full of fruits and vegetables! I'll be posting soon about my favorite smoothie of the summer (hint: it involves chocolate).
- Exercise: It's so easy to avoid working out at school when I have to walk all the way to the gym. Of course, being my anxious self I'm too scared to run on the roads nearby, because I'll most likely get lost. Thankfully, at home there's a treadmill in the basement and dogs to walk around the neighborhood. What more could you ask for?
- Writing: I can't believe I almost forgot to add this to my list! This summer will be filled with blogging (of course!), writing for The Prospect, and a few other projects that I've been working on. I'm so so so excited to continue to grow my blog over the next few months! By the way, I just posted some opportunities to purchase ads on my sidebar, so go check out my sponsor page if you're a blogger or a business!
This is it for now, but I can guarantee I'll be adding to this list as the summer goes on! I'll be sure to make a follow up post if I do. And please leave a comment below of your favorite book and/or what's on your reading list this summer!
![]() |
| Source |


No comments:
Post a Comment