After five days in Miami, I am finally heading back home to New York. I have so much to write about! From navigating Miami beach solo to helping at fashion week, this was an incredible adventure. I have plenty of pictures to post over the next week so definitely bookmark my site or follow me on bloglovin and social media.
Of course, in Florida tradition it is raining pretty hard and there was a touch of thunder. Luckily, this won't stop my flight from leaving because I am definitely not interested in hanging around the airport.
Funny story: I just saw my fashion design teacher from high school and I'm pretty sure she's on the same flight. Fitting since I spent the last few days doing just what I dreamed of while taking that class four years ago!
What have you been up to this week?
No comments:
Post a Comment