Tuesday

Overindulging


Recently I have been eating a chocolate croissant/ pain de chocolat at least once a week. This is mainly the fault of the farmers market on Saturday mornings in the summer, but nonetheless I have been eating excessive amounts of these. 

This past Saturday was the first since the start of the summer that I didn't go to the market because I was just honestly way too sick of those buttery chocolate treats to even be in the same vicinity as them. 

This morning I bought a chocolate croissant at the airport because I was absolutely starving and hey let's face it they looked really really good. Despite my growling, painful hungry stomach I could barely manage to eat more than half of it. It was literally disgusting. 

I'm pretty confident in saying that the actual pastry was totally fine. In fact, it was probably really good, but I am just so so sick of them! 

I definitely know now to keep my distance from those little pieces of heaven, but it really saddens me at the same time. When I go back to school until next summer I probably won't even eat one chocolate croissant because they just aren't around. And now while they seem to be all around me, I can't even look at them? Ridiculous!

Have you ever had too much of a good thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop