One of my favorite parts of the summer is all of the fresh fruit. Every week my dad fills the refrigerator with fresh fruits and vegetables. In my house there is absolutely no reason not to eat really healthy all summer. Plus, my dad has a Nutribullet so you'd be hard pressed to find any reason to eat a donut for breakfast around here.
I can't actually take credit for making this yummy smoothie drink (like I said my dad is the Nutribullet master around here), but this is a perfect July combination.
- Blueberries
- Peach
- Black Grapes
- Water
That is literally all you need to make this healthy, all natural smoothie! I'm sure that if you don't have a Nutribullet available you can throw all of these ingredients into a blender and still get the same result.
Do you have any favorite smoothie recipes? I'd love to try them out, definitely share them in the comments!


No comments:
Post a Comment