Saturday

Smoothie Recipe: Strawberry, Banana & Pineapple


It's week 3 of #SummerBloggerChallenge! This week's challenge is to create or try a new recipe. Naturally, being the inexperienced chef that I am I decided to write about the new smoothie I tried this week. If you're just as inept in the kitchen as I am, you will definitely have no problem pulling off this healthy summer drink. 

Here's what you need:


  • Pineapple
  • Frozen Banana
  • Strawberries
  • Ice cubes
  • Water
The proportions aren't really important, just add whatever amount of each ingredient you like depending on your preference. I used a few small strawberries, an entire banana, a large chunk of pineapple, four ice cubes, and less than a half cup of water. 

I'm really happy with how it turned out. It tasted mostly like pineapple but the extra fruits and small amount of water took away a little of the sweetness, making this the perfect morning drink. I paired this with a handful of dry Kashi Cinnamon Harvest cereal.

Just in case you missed it, last weekend I posted a recipe for a blueberry, grape, & peach smoothie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop