The first great news I received is that I got the job that I applied for last week! Of course this means less time sitting at home blogging and more time out in the real world. (Scary, right?) I'm sure it'll be just fine though because despite the rather long drive to work, a job at the mall means more shopping. ..maybe this isn't such good news for my bank account.
Since I posted about it on Friday, I also should tell you that I received a call today that the results from the MRI I had on Friday were totally fine. Good news in the health department is always a relief. Of course, the lack of findings always lead to more questions, but for now I'll take what I can get.
Both of these calls came in while I was at lunch with an old friend. After a whole afternoon catching up it was so awesome to listen to those voicemails.
In terms of blogging there should be some pretty fun posts coming to you this week so I hope you're following along on twitter, Bloglovin, and links on the sidebar.
This is just a super quick post to let you all know what's going on and get you excited for what's to come. Be on the lookout for a cool post tomorrow(a chance to win something, perhaps?).
Let me know if you have any tips for traveling or job orientations!

No comments:
Post a Comment