It's the second week of summer and that means it's time for my second post for the #SummerBloggerChallenge. This week's theme is summer essentials or what's in your summer bag. I've been so looking forward to writing this because I've been discovering some seriously amazing products for summer!
The bag in the photo is from Lucky Brand, but it's not online so here are a few great options from Free People: straw tote
/ vintage tapestry tote
/ crochet tote
Sunscreen: Hawaiian Tropic is ahhh-maazing. It smells so good and actually feels great on my skin. For the first time ever I actually look forward to putting on sunscreen.
After Sun: Hawaiian Tropic smells equally as good and is perfect for sunburnt skin.
Self Tanner:Banana Boat self tanning lotion is amazing for getting a really great tan in just a few hours. Unlike most self tanners the smell is great and isn't overpowering at all.
Tinted Moisturizer: Jergens this tinted moisturizer adds a summer glow to your skin within a few hours. Pair this with bronzer and you'll look like you just got back from a week long vacation on the beach. It also has SPF 20 in it so you can keep your skin healthy.
Nail Polish: Essie has definitely been my go-to nail polish brand for the last few years. I never liked painting my nails before because 1) I'm really bad at it and 2) it chips so easily. Luckily, Essie nail polish actually stays on for a long time and comes in really great colors.
Book I'm currently reading: The Thirteenth Tale
. I'm just finishing up the last few chapters of this book and I definitely recommend it. It's a really interesting story of a dying novelist who finally decides to tell her own story to a young biographer. If you love writing, reading about writing, mysteries, fantasy, or all of the above you should definitely pick up a copy of this book.
The last three items that I always carry with me: sunglasses, my leather journal, and sandals.
What's in your summer bag?

No comments:
Post a Comment