I got a Nikon D5300 for Christmas! Yesterday, I went to the beach and took hundreds of photos to test it out. A lot of the pictures (like this one^) are a little blurry, so I'm definitely going to need a tripod next time. It's so much fun to use, but I definitely have a lot to learn about it.Also, I love how pretty the winter is (despite the freezing temperatures). If only it were warm enough to actually stay at the beach without having to warm a giant jacket and boots. Getting sand out of my shoes was a nightmare!
This is a really good tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere.
ReplyDeleteShort but very accurate information… Appreciate
your sharing this one. A must read article!
A fascinating discussion is definitely worth comment.
ReplyDeleteI believe that you need to write more on this issue, it might not be a taboo subject
but typically people don't discuss such issues. To the next!
Many thanks!!
Hello! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I'd figured I'd ask.
ReplyDeleteWould you be interested in exchanging links or
maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa? My
site discusses a lot of the same topics as
yours and I think we could greatly benefit from each other.
If you might be interested feel free to shoot me an email. I look forward to hearing
from you! Fantastic blog by the way!