Wednesday

Spring Semester Goals

SpringSemesterGoals

I never made a list of resolutions or goals for the new year, but now that it's almost the end of January and nearly two weeks into the spring semester there a bunch of things I've been thinking of making more time for. It's time to start a list:

1) Look into a Study Abroad program for a few weeks in the summer.

I didn't have time to study abroad for a full semester because I transferred Freshman year and then  switched my major too many times, but now that every other Junior seems to be going abroad I'm getting a little jealous. Even though when I really sit down and think about it I know going abroad for four months is not for me, it still bothers me that I don't have the chance to. Luckily, there are a bunch of shorter term programs all over the world that run in the summer. I found one in London yesterday that has a really interesting literature class, so obviously I'm dying to go.

2) Blog more.

Is this ever not a goal? Running my schools new chapter of Her Campus has kind of taken over my life a little, but that can't be an excuse for too much longer. I've been thinking back to around this time last year when I was pretty good at blogging consistently. Even just writing one short post made me feel so much better than on a day when I didn't blog at all.

3) Make a daily schedule. 

Other than my class schedule, I've never tried writing out a real schedule to fit everything I want to do into one day.

This list will grow as I come up with new ideas, but maybe starting small is best. Checking items off a list is so much more fun than expanding it!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on running the whole school chapter! I love this list - studying abroad is such a great experience and having a to-do list is great for oversight of goals, anyway!

    XOXO,
    Danai @ Living, Learning, Eating
    http://living-learning-eating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm checking out your blog right now!

    ReplyDelete

Shop