Sunday

For Chocolate Lovers



Is there really anyone out their who doesn't love chocolate chip cookies? I'm not so sure about that, but I do know that I love them. Honestly, I love, love, love chocolate so of course I love chocolate chip cookies.

But there are average chocolate chip cookies and amazing chocolate chip cookies. Baking or buying them is really trial and error. Of course this depends on whether you prefer them super soft and gooey or crunchy. Personally, I would never turn down anything with chocolate in it, but I really do prefer the under-baked mushy kind. 

Last week, my boyfriend and I decided that we wanted to make some so I spent a pretty decent amount of time searching the web for a good recipe. For Christmas I baked cookies and I simply followed the recipe on the chocolate chip bag and they were good but nothing special. So this time I thought I'd try something different. 

After searching through google hits I found this recipe and with a few slight modifications it was nearly perfect. 

Rather than making three dozen small cookies, I made one tray of small cookies and the other of large breakfast sized cookies. My favorites were definitely the larger ones (though sometimes it took me two or three sittings to eat just one). 

Also, I set the oven timer to ten minutes and then checked them with a fork every two minutes after that until they were done. 

If you're ever looking for a good chocolate-lovers snack and are in the mood for baking,  I would definitely recommend baking these.

*this photo isn't mine, it came from the original recipe. I would have posted my own pictures but I ate them too quickly...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop