I should probably start by telling you that I love country music. I mean seriously, I have the Sirius XM app on my phone just so that I can listen to the Highway Channel when I'm not in the car. It's a serious addiction.
There's something about country that is so different from any other genre. It's real. I mean that in the sense that it isn't over-edited so much that the voice of the artist is gone. I guess I am trying to say that it's raw. I think that music should be about the artist's voice and the instrumentals, not some computer that fixes all of the "flaws".
Well anyway I adore country music and I am pretty hooked on Pretty Little Liars, so of course I had to listen to Lucy Hale's new song. I am in love. She has an awesome sound and I can't wait to hear the rest of her album when it comes out later this year.
So what do y'all think?
No comments:
Post a Comment