Wednesday

Semester Organization Tips: Day 1



I just finished my second day of classes for the spring semester. By now I have been to every class besides my computer science lab. The best part about the first few days of the semester is getting the syllabus and learning a bit about the structure of the class. You really can't decide what kinds of notebooks, folders, etc. you'll need before you get there. So after the first days I love to make a plan for the next few months. 

My number one tip?

 Buy a planner~


  I use the Lily Pulitzer Lulu agenda. I love it. The small is the perfect size to carry to and fem class and everywhere else. You can definitely count on this agenda to make keeping track of your assignments tons of fun and easy on the eyes. 

At the beginning of each month their is a decorated page introducing the full month long calendar which I definitely recommend filling in all of your important dates for the semester (tests, papers, appointments, finals). Filling those in during the first week of classes will guarantee that no test, paper, or assignment will ever sneak up on you.

There's a full week layout spread over two pages which gives you just enough space to write down the reading or last minute assignments for the week during class. 

You seriously cannot go wrong buying an agenda and using it. It's even worth the money to splurge on a decorated one from Lily or elsewhere if you think it will keep you using it all semester. Nothing is more important than being organized if you want to succeed in school!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop