Friday

Friday, At Last



So my first week of classes is over and just the thought of all of the textbook reading there is to do and papers to write I am very much ready for this weekend. For some reason the dorms at my school don't open after break until noon on the day before classes. So basically we drive all the way to school and then jump right into classes the next morning ready or not. Most of the time not. 

Oh how nice it would be to have at least a day to unpack and hang out with everyone who I haven't seen before I am forced to attend class. Well I guess a girl can dream. But now that the week is over and it's finally friday (and I only had an hour of class) it is time to do absolutely anything but think about school. 

The textbooks will be left in the boxes that they arrived in and new notebooks will remain shut for the next 72 hours. As much as I wish I had the energy or the will to keep writing I am going to end this post here. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop