Monday

The Saddest Part

I do love school, but there's something at home that I love more, my puppies. This is Misty she's a mix of a million different breeds that we rescued over the summer. She's the sweetest little girl who just loves to cuddle on your bed and give you lots of kisses. I can't believe the rescue agency (Big Fluffy Dog Rescue) that we got her from found her in a kill shelter. Who would want to hurt that face?

I have had plenty of dogs growing up but there is something so special about her. She has a great personality and a tendency to follow me everywhere I go. Over the break we spent the majority of our days hanging out on my bed watching Netflix (she even watches the screen sometimes).

It seems silly to say that a dog is a best friend, but it really is true. The unconditional love that a dog feels for their owners cannot be replicated in any human form. It's something truly special.

So, now I'll leave for school in a few hours and while I am super excited to go back I am also really sad to leave her home. Obviously she's fine with the rest of my family, but I'll miss her a lot. To me the hardest part of going away is not having a dog on campus. They're the perfect companion and stress relief during classes, but for now I'll look forward to coming home again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop