Monday

You Have To See This...


The Carrie Diaries, a show I probably would not have thought to watch because a) I have never seen Sex and the City and b) I still haven't quite gotten over re-watching Gossip Girl over and over on Netflix.  But I noticed for a few weeks in a row that The Carrie Diaries was popping up on the list of recommended shows to watch on Netflix, so when winter break began I caved and finished the first season in less than a week (I was trying to take my time but it was pretty unsuccessful) and I am absolutely in love!

Maybe I love it because Carrie is an aspiring writer, maybe it's the cast, the storyline, I have no idea but I do know that now that I am all caught up I cannot wait for the next episode.

I think one of my favorite parts about the show is that the characters are very complex and genuine, none of them seem unfinished or flat. The fact that it is filmed today, but it still feels like it takes place in the 80s is really cool. Overall this show is really well done. It is definitely a must see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop