The first thing I should tell you is that I was super excited to be working with a company based in Charleston, SC. I seriously love, love, love Charleston! My family has been visiting the charming, historic cities for years, it definitely feels like a second home.
The second reason that I'm so excited to post about this is because I really do love their jewelry. I've been browsing their site and I found quite a few pieces that speak to me. Unfortunately, I do not have my ears pierced (I know crazy, right?), so I can't actually wear the earrings that were sent to me. That's pretty lucky for all of my fabulous readers though because that means another giveaway!
Aren't they so pretty? They would pair perfectly with a pair of jeans and a simple shirt or even an LBD for a more dressed up look.
Of course, I couldn't leave you without a glimpse of other pieces the Majestical has to offer. Here are a few of my favorites(they're even on sale!):
![]() |
| Painted Tribal Statement Necklace |
![]() |
| Color Burst Necklace |
![]() |
| Blue Bamboo Bangle |
Which is your favorite? Don't forget to let me know in the comments below and enter the giveaway!



-FB-1.jpg?1393920151)
-fb-1.jpg?1394008351)
No comments:
Post a Comment