Thursday

TruOrganic Giveaway

I'm co-hosting a giveaway with TruOrganic.com this month and I am super excited about it! TruOrganic.com is a site that sells Michael Todd True Organics skin care products. These all natural products are much safer for your skin than drugstore brands, but still really effective. 

I was recently sent the Charcoal Detox Cleanser and after just a few days of using it nightly, I can definitely see and feel a difference in my skin. This product feels like it's working, but in a different way than drugstore brand cleansers. Without the chemicals, my skin doesn't burn but I still feel the product under the surface of my skin. 

These products are also much more affordable than other organic skincare products. Take an extra 10% off your purchase on TruOrganic.com with the code SWEEPS10 Of course, buying an entire bundle of products can still be pricey, so luckily we have this awesome giveaway. You can win hundreds of dollars worth of skin care products from the site! Be sure to enter below and share this with your friends, this is definitely a giveaway you don't want to miss out on. 




10% off your purchase on TruOrganic.com with the code SWEEPS10

** This sweepstakes is sponsored by TruOrganic.com **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop